Push Pin Pier Systems
Guardian Foundation Repair Offers Push Pin Pier Systems in Knoxville, Johnson City and East Tennessee.
Guardian Foundation Repair’s Push Pin Pier Systems involve:
- Expose the footer allowing 2′ from bottom of footer to bottom of hole.
- Place a 6″ diameter, 12″ in length concrete cylinder in the hole with a powered ram on top and a titanium plate bracing footer.
- Next we drive the cylinder into the soil.
- We feed #4 rebar through a 1/2″ hole and drive the next cylinder into place.
- we continue this process until enough pressure is built up to stabilize and/or lift foundation wall.
- Fixing an 8″x8″x16″ 9000 psi cap block to pier, we can then make adjustments using a 20 ton bottle jack.
- Next we shim cylinders from the cap block to the footer and back fill the hole, tamping the dirt for greater compaction.