Guardian Foundation Repair, LLC offers French Drain Systems for your home or building in Knoxville, Johnson City, and surrounding areas.
French Drain Systems
We use 2 types of material to include NDS EZ Flow French drain systems (4 inch corrugated, perforated pipe wrapped in foam peanuts) and a traditional French Drain System (4″ corrugated, perforated pipe wrapped in a soil separating sock topped with gravel or soil). Call Guardian Foundation Repair today for a free estimate!
Benefits of NDS EZ Flow French Drainage Systems:
- Gravel-free alternative installation – providing labor savings over traditional systems.
- This system is crush proof
- Offers 30% better flow volume than traditional pipe and gravel systems.
- Durable with a 100 year life span.
Guardian Foundation Repair offers NDS French Drain solutions and traditional French Drain systems to fit your needs and budget.
Traditional French Drain System:
- Great for landscaping drains
- Foundation or perimeter drain solution
- Interceptor drain or curtain drain
- Roof run- off drain